10.3. Removal and installation of the main cylinder of coupling
1. Disconnect a negative wire from the battery.
If the stereosystem established on the car is equipped with a security code before disconnecting the battery make sure that you have the correct combination for input of the audio system in action!
2. Under the dashboard take a pin and disconnect a cutting finger of a pusher of the main hydraulic cylinder from a coupling pedal.
3a. Disconnect the tank of the main cylinder of coupling (see an accompanying illustration).
3b. Самоконтрящимися nippers press the giving hose connecting the tank to the main cylinder (see an accompanying illustration).
Hose it is necessary to press at distance about 5 cm from the cut cylinder tense on the union.
4. Disconnect from the main cylinder hydraulic lines (see an accompanying illustration). For the purpose of minimization of losses of hydraulic liquid wind nipple knots with rags. At once to a zakuporta the open ends of lines and unions in order to avoid hit in system of dirt.
In order to avoid damage of a paint and varnish covering do not allow hit of hydraulic liquid on the painted surfaces of body panels.
5. In interior of the car under the dashboard give two nuts of fastening of the main cylinder to a partition of a motive compartment (see an accompanying illustration). Remove the cylinder from the car.
1. Start the main cylinder on the regular place and fix it by bolts, having by hand tightened nuts of the last. 2. Restore initial connection of hydraulic lines. In case of need slightly correct position of the cylinder for the purpose of simplification of a nazhivleniye of the union of the pressure head line. Tighten a collar of fastening of the giving hose. 3. Strongly tighten fixture and the union of the hydraulic line. 4. Connect a pusher to a pedal of coupling and record a new pin a cutting finger. 5. Remove the nippers pressing the giving hose. Fill in in the tank necessary amount of the DOT 3 brake fluid (see the Head Routine maintenance), then give from a path air traffic jams (see Removal of air from a hydraulic path of the drive of switching off of coupling).